Thursday, September 18, 2014

              Duplicitous

  Have you been see the duplicitous people? Do you know what it meant by duplicitous? The duplicitous means are Ill-intentioned,(Sham) surface complied with, secretly violation(comply in public but oppose in private).Do you like this person? I really hate them.
 One day,my friend talk with me somebody say bad things about me.For example,said I was a bad girl,my private life a mess and talked with my school teacher.In fact,i just stay and studying in my room.Because i want to pass my UP class and take a good grades.When I heard the bad news i am very angry,because i didn't do anything.In my Chinese school,i am an outstanding student. My teacher and classmate very like me.I think if you don't like me you can face to face told me but why you talk with my teacher,let them misunderstanding me.You can don'talk to me or ignore me but you can't slander my reputation.So this is why i am so angry.But my friends told me i don't care because i just do my job is enough.Because I don't need someone else's mistake to punish themselves.My friend made ​​a delicious food to make me forget the unhappy things.I really thanks for her.
  I have some suggestions:
1.Don't care about them just do yourself things.
2."Rumors stop wise."Don't let them to disturb you,because it's not worth it.
3.Do your happy things,like listen you like music and dance or make friendly friends.Expand your circle of friends.
  Remember life is your own,pretty not as good as live wonderful,learn to love yourself every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment