Thursday, August 28, 2014

introduce myself

     My chinese name is QingLin Cai,my English name is Jennifer Cai.But my friend always call me CaiCai or JC.I am come from to China.My favorite foods are Chinese food(spicy food). My hobbies are dancing,drawing,listen to music,traveling and cooking.Now i am living with my mother.I have a short time dream that is when i finished my college life,i can take a diploma and my mother come to USA meet me,and we together take a photo and come back China in next year. Because i'm not younger anymore,i should working to feed myself.

     Sometimes i will be sitting down and drinking a cup of coffee in my free time,and  thinking about some things, like what i want to my future life, and how to improve my grades or what should i do,how can i fast finished my classes and so on. In a word,i have lots of stress and responsibilities. 

      In the first place,i should give top priority to focus time and energy on my study,and how to improve my grades. Secondly, how to make full use of my free times. In addition, i think i should learn how to relieve stress that can help me both physically and mentally. Lastly, i need suffer from heavier work pressure,  and how to communication with different people.
    
      All in all, in order to make my dream come true, i should learn lots of things.Because we still have a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. So when you say that your favorite food is spicy Chinese food, can you be more specific? I imagine that there is a variety of spicy dishes in China! You are very organized in your planning, remember to have some fun while here too.

    ReplyDelete